Mariana's Graphics Workshop

Started by Mariana at Apr 01, 2020 6:11 AM
11 Posts

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

This thread is the place to request and receive all graphic sets to be made by yours truly.

I only ask you to fill the small form bellow on your request post:

Name: Name of the character for which you want a graphic or your display name if it's an OOC graphic you're requesting

Playby: Name of your face claim or theme for your OOC graphic. For example, Brie Larson or space nebulas

Mutations: If your character has any visual mutations you want to see in your graphic, let me know here

Type: What kind of graphic you want made (Avatar, Side Image or Signature)

Specific Info: The character's clothing style, hair length or anything that might help me to select the appropriate pictures to make the set.

If you have a specific image you want used on your graphic, feel free to post it here with your request. I'll do my best to add it.

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

Guiga

Lylithix

Michelle

Based on conversations with Guiga and your old avatars at the Jcink site, Lylithix and Michelle, I've made these simple avatars to replace your white squares of emptiness.

Guiga's OOC Avatar

Lylithix's OOC Avatar

Michelle's OOC Avatar

To add these avatars to your OOC accounts, you must first download them to your computers and then upload them into the first browse button located under the Images tab on your profile page. You get to your profile by hitting the Manage Profile link, which appears when you click on your name in the upper left corner of the main page of the site.

Hope you like them, but if you want something else just request it below using the relevant fields of the form above.

Guiga

45Years Young
20 Posts

It worked! It's shiny. Thanks a lot.

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

I've decided to post everything I do graphics-wise here so the future new players can have an idea what I can do.

Without more ado, to the new pretties:

Magneto's Avatar (I may redo this one at the end of it all):

Magneto's Side Image:

Guiga

Storm's Avatar:

Storm's Side Image:

Michelle

Heatblast's Avatar:

Heatblast's Side Image:

Heatblast's Gallery Image (with mutations):

I hope you liked them, but if anything isn't right or the way it's supposed to be or you just want something different, let me know and I'll change it. I have all the files I used to make these saved here. Also, since these are character images I can upload them for you, Guiga and Michelle. Just let me know if you want me to do so. The method used to upload the OOC avatar also works on these, just upload them in the respective character profiles.

Guiga

45Years Young
20 Posts

Storm's graphics are super! Could you upload them for me, Mariana? Thank you in advance.

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

Glad you liked, Michelle!!!! Set already uploaded, Guiga.

Alisa, time for your pretties. You know the drill. If you don't like anything in them, let me know. Anything is easily changed.

Archangel's Avatar:

Archangel's Side Image:

Archangel's Gallery Image:

Zephyr's Avatar:

Zephyr's Side Image:

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

Heidi, here comes your turn.

You know the drill. Anything you don't like, let me know. I have all the original pictures here and anything can be redone.

The closest thing I could find to Amp, who above all must look adorable, was Tinker Bell. If you prefer to use the current drawing, that's OK.

Amp's Avatar:

Amp's Side Image:

Amp's Gallery Images:

Ireland Chase's Avatar:

Ireland Chase's Side Image:

Rogue's Avatar:

Rogue's Side Image:

Rogue's Gallery Images:

Whisper's Avatar:

Whisper's Side Image:

ShaaliRMS

41Years Young
81 Posts

Hi Mariana,

Due to MPIW now opening up to the MCU fully, when you get a chance could you please test out some updated banners, size 1000x300, using the image below with whatever fonts and colour you think may work:

Text:

My Passion is Writing 

An X-Men MCU RPG

Image:

MPIW Temp Banner

Not sure what your plans are for the skin but it could end up becoming our official banner as well.