Pyro & Shaali (FFAI)

Started by ShaaliRMS at Mar 27, 2020 6:41 AM
6 Posts

ShaaliRMS

41Years Young
81 Posts

For Fun Alternate Idea

Title: TBD

Premise: A long-time, ultimate dream of mine is to have Pyro and Shaali finally realize they are meant to be together. They would struggle with the fact they've grown up as legally adopted brother and sister yet never actually feeling like siblings but more best friends. It would be easy enough for someone to explain to either of them that Pyro could ask for the adoption to be overturned (if that is the right term) so that instead of Nicky's adopted son, he'll become her Son-In-Law and it won't look weird on the paperwork anymore. Lol.

Anyways, for this, I am willing to allow someone else to write my version of John to make the interaction deeper. However, if no one offers to do this for me, I will eventually write it myself just to get the idea down and out of my head.

If you can handle a bit of direction from me throughout this plotline, I don't mind you writing him for me at all, Guiga. We can discuss it further here now if you would like?

Does anyone else want to get involved with this one? Not something I'll be rushing to do, for now, just wanted to get it sorted from the main story plotting stuff

Michelle

?Years Young
61 Posts

Crystal will be happy to help with happiness.

Lylithix

?Years Young
39 Posts

I'd be happy to get involved with any of my characters that are aligned with the X-Men, namely Leucrotta, Lhiannan Sidhe, Banshee, Beast or Wolverine.

---

This is just a quick thought but I'm thinking that with Deirdre having her illusion casting abilities that she could perhaps help out once either John or Shaali have realised how they really feel about the other but haven't yet found the nerve to speak with them or if they're maybe still unsure if the feelings were requited.

Basically I was thinking that Deirdre could create an illusion of the other person for them to speak to that would just listen and so they could speak to the illusion, so a practice run so to speak before they told the other. Though if Deirdre perhaps already knew that the other person was feeling the same way she could perhaps say something like, "You know, I did the same for them the other day. Now go out there, tell them how you feel and I wish you every happiness."

I'm not sure what you'd think about this but the idea just came to me a little while ago.

Guiga

45Years Young
20 Posts

I can see Bobby trying to nudge John into noticing things for what they are too and since they would know each other for a while since meeting in Australia, he might have some insight into what's going on.

I can hear Bobby saying: "I've been noticing since we first met. That's not how a sister looks at a brother, pal. Not at this side of the pond..."

As for helping you, sure. It's still offered.

ShaaliRMS

41Years Young
81 Posts

Mark

Lhianna helping with an illusion would be quite interesting but not something John would be comfortable with. Shaali, on the other hand, she'd probably give it a try. Then again, if Shaali and Dierdre end up becoming good friends (and we can say they will without a doubt considering how gentle and caring Lhiannan is) Sha would rather just talk to her about what's going on than practice it out.

Once John and Shaali get over the initial "Is what I'm feeling actually real and can it really happen?" issues it won't take much for them to finally do something about it. I had this image of Pyro using his fire in some way to show her... flaming rose, words written in the air in front of her, or something.

LOL. I know, so corny, but hey, I'm a sucker for romance.

On the other hand, just writing it out and seeing where it goes will be just as fun too. Any of your characters are welcome to be involved in any way really. There is nothing stopping Lhiannan at least offering the idea you've come up with as we go along too.

Guiga

Considering what we've come up with for their connections to each other, Bobby has known them for longer, so it makes sense he would see what they haven't noticed yet. Again, will see what happens as we write this. I do believe there might be quite a bit of humour involved, that's for sure.

Lylithix

?Years Young
39 Posts

Though John wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of an illusion, perhaps after he's realised his feeling for Shaali and is thinking of a fiery romantic gesture as you said, perhaps Deirdre could help him out in that department. I'm just thinking that perhaps they could run idea off each other, maybe Deirdre conjuring up different illusions of various ideas so John could see first hand, just might be a fun idea.

Deirdre could perhaps make the offer with an illusion with Shaali though they could just have a good talk which would probably help just as much, and maybe as well it might also get Deirdre thinking as well, perhaps even helping her realise that maybe one day she'll find love again herself and that's okay, though I think in any case she'll want to do all she can to see John and Shaali be happy together if and when they do realise their feelings.