The Morning after the Arrival

Started by Crystal Evans at Nov 03, 2020 2:43 PM
November 24, 2023
21 Posts

Crystal Evans

Shrapnel
?Years Young
26 Posts

"Mama's girl, Uncle's favorite Niece,Grandma's angel! And the Youngest Motorcycle Rider"

Crystal blinked when the G word was mentioned, indeed, like all kids Crystal loved glitter, loved seeing how it sparkled, and especially liked putting it on art where she was to put a family drawing to make it real, so she was very surprised and shocked when she had been told of the new rule regarding that. It made her think that maybe Glitter was not something they liked. “No, I don’t think so, they used to but for some reason they don’t want anything to do with it..which isn’t nice, I can’t make drawings with me cause I shine like glitter does. “ She said to the Fairy while not realizing that the reason was right there in front of her.

“Oh! I think I got an idea! Mommy and Uncle Pyro like it when I have friends so knowing you’re my best friend must make them happy! Mommy says having a friend is a good thing!  Though that seems like its for me rather than them,” she said not thinking that Amp keeping an eye on her and keeping her safe would be considered a great gift to them.

Crystal smiled happily when she was told that she could ask Amp any question she had.  This caused her excitement to go through the roof! Finally, she has knowledge that no one else had. “Ok! so in a Tinkerbell movie I saw, I heard tat Fairies there are born due to a babies first laugh, is that true?’ she asked her while her mind began wondering if her first laughter brought Amp into the world.

Amp

Amp
?Years Young
21 Posts

I loves all my Precious no matter what

“Oh Amp is the best at being friends. I can do that better than using glitter,” nodding to herself with an exuding confidence. “I likes glitter and precious likes glitter, so we should make B-F-F picture of us with all the glitters,” she suggested as her arms reached up and out to the side in a grand gesture of everything.

No one had asked her in a long time how she was born. It was a story she enjoyed telling, “Amp was born in a golden field of flowers. Was not born of laughter, but from the love of a child.” The last part was almost a whisper, as she lovingly smiled up to Crystal and lightly touched where the metal child’s heart was. “My life is tied to hers,” she added as she did a twirl and motioned for Crystal to open the door.

Crystal Evans

Shrapnel
?Years Young
26 Posts

"Mama's girl, Uncle's favorite Niece,Grandma's angel! And the Youngest Motorcycle Rider"

Crystal grinned as the young 10-year-old was told that Amp was the best at being friends and that Amp could do that better than glitter. Her smile widened further when she was told that they should make a B-F-F picture with them and glitter. “Yes!” She said, nodding her head, and then she went on with her first important question.

She smiles, having been told that the love of a child was how she was born. It made her wonder about how many fairies were there in the world, since she knew there had to be parents who treated their children kindly. She knew that the love of a child existed. She loved Shaali after all. Crystal nodded and walked to the door and opened it. The young girl allowed Amp to leave first as she spoke.” A field of flowers is very beautiful!” She told her as she felt happy that Amp was born in beauty.

Amp

Amp
?Years Young
21 Posts

Amp flew out into the hall and then turned around to make sure that Crystal was following and to make sure the door was closed. “Does Precious need breakfast before we work on our picture?” She asked curiously.

Once the door was closed Amp continued to move forward. The kitchen and the classroom with the art supplies were all downstairs, so either way Crystal answered they still needed to head to the stairwell. “Finding the glitter will be a quest. The grownups are always moving it around, but Amp thinks that if we work together we can find it,” clapping her hands together in a momentary maniacal manner. Finding where the glitter was kept was a constant quest for her.

Crystal Evans

Shrapnel
?Years Young
26 Posts

Crystal thought about it for a moment, and she knew what her mother’s reaction might be. “Yeah, we should have breakfast. Mum says breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” She said as she followed her best friend down the hall.

Crystal blinked when she was told that the grownups are always moving glitter around. “I’m willing to team up!” Crystal said with a nod, since she knew helping best friends was a good thing. She didn’t think there was a reason why they were moving the glitter around.

Amp

Amp
?Years Young
21 Posts

With breakfast being the current priority Amp lead them down the stair to the first floor. From there she turned left and took them down the hall. Moving down the hall Crystal got her first glimpse at a few of the most popular rooms in the school. The day room, which was on her right, followed by the dining hall to her left.

“Team up?” the repeated words seemed to linger on Amp’s mind. She turned to face Crystal, flying down the hall backwards at the moment, causing her long pigtails to rest over her shoulders. “Does Precious know what a team needs in order to be a team?” Naturally the pixy knew the answer, but she was curious to see if the newest and youngest member to the household thought the same thing.

Crystal Evans

Shrapnel
?Years Young
26 Posts

Crystal continued to follow her friend, her eyes glancing on the right as she saw the day room, which seemed to be full of neat things before the dining room. Both were probably the biggest rooms she’d ever seen. She knew there would be time for her to explore these rooms later. For now, she followed her friend to lunch.

Crystal blinked at the question the pixy asked her before she grinned once more. “Teamwork! and trust right?’ she asked, thinking that Amp would know better than her. 

Amp

Amp
?Years Young
21 Posts

When Amp was walking with an adult, she often flew in a straight line, because most adult had a habit of walking at a quick pace. With her companion being Crystal, and their pace being much slower, it allowed the fairy to take anything but a straight flight path. She would fly up towards the ceiling, before arching back, to loop behind Crystal, only to rise back up to shoulder height. Other flight patterns included the traditional “Cinderella” transforming spiral around Crystal, or a wave-like pattern. Sometimes it was just a series of loops in various directions. Her movements were based on the flow of the conversation between her and Crystal, or the random tune she quietly hummed to herself in-between the quiet moments.

“Those are some fine qualities Precious listed,” Amp informed her as they turned to enter the large kitchen. Amp used both hands to flip the light switch on, “What’s _really_ important,” she began as she flew from the wall to the island counter, “is a team name!” She finished as her feet came to rest on the countertop. “We must have a team name that speaks to our goals and mission,” Amp added with a nod as her hand moved to the center of her chest. Yes she was very passionate about having a team name. “If we want finding glitter to be our most important of missions, we might want our team name to be secret,” with one hand on her hip her free hand moved to her mouth. Tapping a thoughtful finger against her tiny lips.

Crystal Evans

Shrapnel
?Years Young
26 Posts

Crystal observed her flying with admiration and awe besides the smile. The little girl noted her flight pattern, one spiral which reminded her of Cinderella. She didn’t like the movie much, only the end where the princess won. She thought she heard a random tune coming from Amp, but he decided against interrupting to ask until she was asked a different question.

The young girl smiled as she was told that the qualities she chose were good by her pixy friend. Crystal was glad that Amp could get the lights since she was still too small to be able to get it. She was able to get her breakfast set up since she thought that might be too much for Amp. “oh yeah, a team name is important.” She agreed and as she prepared her breakfast, she began thinking up a name they could call themselves.

Amp

Amp
?Years Young
21 Posts

"Let Amp know if Precious needs help finding something. Amp knows where all the stuff is," moving her hands to gesture to the whole room. "What does Precious want our mission to be?" She asked curiously as she walked along the counter as Crystal moved about. The pixy was going to eat something too, but she would wait to grab her food until Crystal was taken care of.

Realizing there _was_ something she could do to help the self sufficient child Amp flew away from the counter to the paper napkin holder tucked out of the way. Pulling a single sheet free from the holder she flew back over to the counter. Setting the napkin in front of one of the counter stools. Smoothing it out before she folded it in half. Which was akin to her holding a large beach towel, as size comparison.