Everything Moved. Good To Go.

Started by ShaaliRMS at Apr 06, 2020 9:47 AM
9 Posts

ShaaliRMS

41Years Young
81 Posts

Lylithix, Heidi, Alisa, Guiga, Mariana, Michelle,

Hello All,

This is a very important update to let everyone know each and every OOC and RPG thread has now been moved over here from our old site. There is now nothing but the announcement about us moving to Vesta left at jcink thus, as of now, no more updates will be posted over there. However, it will remain open for now to give whoever needs it time to save their direct messages and anything else they may wish to do.

What I really need from everyone now is answers to the questions below so I know where to go from here:

1. Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new? 
  2. If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?
  3. If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?

Secondly, our RP year is 2023 and by the looks of things, when we finally do launch MPIW to the public our start date will be early November. The planned opening thread with Pyro and Shaali arriving at the mansion will most likely be dated the 1st or 2nd therefore all threads, except for one definite test run have been dated accordingly. We are still doing posts solely for fun and getting a feel for our characters once again however a final decision as to which of our threads will be kept will come later just after launch.

On that note, if you have an idea in mind that may be written between now and then you may wish to keep, please make sure not to date them any earlier than November, 2023. I will post in here again when the time comes to make the final decisions. Don't worry too much, though. Dates can easily be changed at any time.

So, just to reiterate: 

• RPG Year: 2023
  • RPG Start Date at Official Launch: November/December

Quite a few things still need to be done before we start advertising MPIW publically. Please use this opportunity to write, write, write. Oh, and update your bios too. 

Thanks heaps, Mana

Michelle

?Years Young
61 Posts

Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new?

Yes, if everyone wishes to I am definitely open to it, we had fun threads there though Heidi I do regret the way the thread with my Lied and your character ended, specifically I wished I hadn’t did the faux pas. Even so I enjoyed all the other threads I have had

If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?

Yup!

If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?

This one can be considered n/a

Alisa

66Years Young
17 Posts

"None of us are here..."

Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new?

• I think all I had was a Just for Fun thread so really no interest in continuing non-RPG threads (IC).

If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?

• Still here! I will try to get my characters finished and ready for play later in the week (might be the weekend though)

If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?

• I think this is N/A for me, but yes, absolutely.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.

~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

Heidi

?Years Young
87 Posts

1. Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new? 
    1. C, all of the above. I'd like to finish the existing ones I had going, and start some new ones.
  2. If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?
    1. Still here with all my cuddly charries in tow!
  3. If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?
    1. All my characters are good to go. The only oddity was Storm, but I believe she's been moved to her new player and they're aware of the two existing threads she was in.

Guiga

45Years Young
20 Posts

• Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new?

I don't think my characters were involved in any For Fun threads at the other site with the exception of Storm. I've said before that I don't mind to finish the threads she was already in, just tell me when and where I should jump in according to the posting order. For all I know it could be my turn or not. I'm open to start new threads too.

• If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?

I'm still here and keeping everyone currently part of my roster.

• If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?

Surely you can, specially while I'm still trying to find my posting order with Storm.

Lylithix

?Years Young
39 Posts

1.Do you wish to continue the threads that have been moved over, or want to start fresh with something new? 

Yes, if others would wish to continue with existing threads I'd be happy to do so and also start new threads.

2.If we haven't heard from you in a while, are you still here? Do you still want the characters you are playing?

I'm still here and interested in keeping all the characters I'm currently playing.

3.If you don't want to continue a thread, wish to drop a character in one of the threads, or know for a fact you won't be able to post anytime soon, can we please move our characters around you so as to continue the story, simply mentioning your character is still there?

I think this would be considered n/a for me, though if necessary I'd be happy for this to be done with any characters in threads.

Mariana

41Years Young
40 Posts

Due to being busy, I just promised but joined no For Fun threads yet. Sure, I want to start new stories ASAP!!!! I may also do good on my old promises and join ones already happening with my people, but it may take a few days. Don't wait for me. I'll jump in when I can at a later time.

Edit: There is the thread between Nightcrawler and Rogue about cooking. I'll be answering over there probably during the weekend. It could be before. Sorry, Heidi. Thanks, Mana, for reminding me!!!!!

I'm always here. I'm part of the woodwork. LOL. Yep, I'm keeping all my babies and I'll be giving their bios some love once I'm done with the OOC stuff I need to do first.

This question is unfortunately not for me yet.... Feels like a lame writer....

Heidi

?Years Young
87 Posts

Guiga -

Here are the links to the threads Storm is currently placed:

https://mpiw-rpg.com/topic/38-the-tail-end-of-a-tough-day

The Tail End of a Tough Day - The posting round is to Storm.

https://mpiw-rpg.com/topic/45-a-long-awaited-new-arrival

A Long Awaited New Arrival - Storm was part of the most recent post, so we're both stuck waiting for one of the other characters to post something.

So Good 1

ShaaliRMS

41Years Young
81 Posts

Thank you to everyone for replying so quickly, and to you, Heidi for letting Guiga know about Storm's threads. On that note, below is a reminder of the posting order in all the threads:

A Long-Awaited New Arrival

• I have just posted there as Nicky, Pyro and Shaali.
  • Next up will be Michelle with Crystal
  • Then Mark's with Deirdre and Lawrence
  • Before Heidi with Amp
  • Then Guiga with Storm.
  • Still very much an open thread so this may change slightly if anyone else decides to join the thread between now and then too.

Hello Beautiful

• Just a closer post from Mark with Leucrotta and Banshee if still wishing to. Otherwise, I'll just add a little bit from Pyro at the end of Michelle's post for Crystal to finish things off. Please let me know either way.

Do Cook'n Skills Expire?

• Tags for Nightcrawler in the JP.

Dark Synth In Neon Patterns

• Mark as Lobo next
  • Then Michelle as Lied
  • And back to me as Gambit ^^

The Tail End Of A Tough Day

• With Storm's recent reply we are now waiting on Mariana with the promised entry of Jean
  • Then it will be back to me with Professor X
  • After which will be Heidi with Ireland and Amp once again
  • And so on...

That Aroma! That Smell!

• If no one else is going to join this, I will get up a reply from Ithaca to Lobo so as to continue the encounter with both him and Puma very soon.
  • Again, still very much an open thread.

Every Little Girl Would Love One

• Tags for Mark with Lhiannan
  • Then back to Michelle with Crystal

Runaway Robot

• Mark's turn with Beast
  • Then back to Rogue

Mum and Crystal

• Private JP.
  • As it stands now, Michelle's turn with Crystal.

An Afternoon Drink

• None. Complete.